Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

Q&A: Can I use a cell phone bluetooth headset for my Playstation 3?

Q&A: Can I use a cell phone bluetooth headset for my Playstation 3?

I’d rather not go out and buy a bluetooth headset made specifically for the PS3. I did pair my cell phone headset with the PS3 but I can’t get it to work online. I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. The headset shows up as an audio device on the list of devices found. Any thoughts?
How’s that? I’ve paired it but I can’t talk with it.

Answer by god of Answers
you can use any bluetooth headset with the ps3 yes even your cell phone

Answer by FUBAR1991
yep you sure can here this video will help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo1iqliqncU

What do you reckon? Answer below!

ok for my xbox 360 mike i am by a cell phone headsets but it doesnt have a volume control on it. Everytime i talk on it is shows that everybody else can hear me but i cant hear anyone else. So is their a different way i can raise the volume of my headset in settings or somewere else besides the headset?

Answer by Milk84
You can only change your voice output volume. The headset needs to have a volume control on it to change the level of others players’ voices.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Silvia Pikal
Apple has been under scrutiny for the iPhone 4′s flawed antenna which loses signal if users hold the device in a certain way.
Read more on MobileMag

Protection Against Cell Phone Radiation : www.emfnews.org Cell Phone Radiation Shield : www.emfnews.org The earliest renowned study of RF radiation bioeffects – Muth 1927 – shows adverse effects even at power density levels comparable to TV, FM, cell phone and wifi infrastructure. But who in the US would know this, with the media constantly urging the public to go wireless? In the ahead of schedule 1930s, the Russians started avidly studying RF radiation – particularly MW radiation: frequencies in what I call the “size of life”. These brilliant researchers were attracted in the question of how low a level could be used to produce biologic effects. By contrast, decades later, the US was attracted in the extremely high levels that could be used to kill an animal quickly or cook meat for food. While developing MW radiation for guns and surveillance, the US continually told its citizenry not to question applications such as the MW oven, TV, FM, cell or cordless phones or wifi/wimax. The developers of the MW oven – Marion Hines and John Osepchuk, both of whom I’ve met – were honored for their work in maximizing radiation absorption in a hunk of meat with 2.45 GHz microwaves, but later came to regret their own failure to question the effects on living beings. E Now many other countries have far stricter standards than the US to protect the public from electronic product and infrastructural radiation. In fact, the US doesn’t even really have exposure standards – only “guidelines”! One


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét