Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

Where can I find US Cellular cell phones for cheaper?

Where can I find US Cellular cell phones for cheaper?

cellular cell phones
by caribb

I want the new US Cellular phone the LG UX830, but it costs $ 400. I checked Ebay and Craigslist and neither of them have it. What do I do?

Answer by Rakim Allah
You should also try looking for it on amazon.com!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Cell Phone
cellular cell phones

Image by KB35
This is a person in a Cell Phone costume at the U.S. Cellular store.

So I was wondering if its possible at all to block calls on a cellphone… If there is, please tell me how to do it, and how to unblock calls on cellphones also. Pls answer, I need to know a.s.a.p >_< Thanks and 10pts to whoever answers :)

Answer by trista p
Well you can’t block one specific caller. I have tried. You can though block those calling from an Unknown or Confidential digit from calling. You need to call your phone company to do so.

Answer by kaneo
there is no way you can block calls on a mobile… get a new digit..

Give your answer to this question below!
Can cell phone exposure produce bone deterioration?
Electromagnetic radiation from cellular phones may adversely affect bone strength, suggests a study in the March Journal of Craniofacial Surgery.
Read more on PhysOrg


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét