Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

taking a road trip, busy and big highway advice. other tips too.?

taking a road trip, busy and big highway advice. other tips too.?

Im 20, a college student and this summer i plot to take a road trip. Im thinking about going a excellent distance, possibly to see a friend in Las Vegas or something like that either way i plot on it being at least 20 hours or more. The major worry i have is the larger highways. its not that i freak out on them or anything i just havent had much experience with them so im worried im going to get on one in rush hour and not know what to do. Any tips on ways to deal with them or tricks to making it better such as plotting my trip to everywhere i only drive on them at night? Also any other tips or advice will be nice, i have AAA and a cell phone and plenty of cash. I want it to be fun and like a mini vacation and i want to see cool things along they way.

Answer by not 2 B fooled
Since you have AAA, go to one of their offices and get the free maps you will need and travel advice from them..I would advise that you bring minimal cash and most in Travellers Checks – if they get lost or stolen, you get reimbursed

Add your own answer in the comments!

So yesterday I locked my self out of my running car. It was not my fault, the car is new and has weird quirks. The car was unlocked, I place my stuff in and started the car. I closed the door and went to open the back door to place my son in…It was locked.

I was stuck at panera everywhere I had just gotten food to go. The administrator was nice enough to let me use his cell phone to call AAA. They couldn’t find my records, my phone and card were in the car. So after waiting on the phone with them for an hour I called my husband. I told him our card may have expired so could he delight call and pay for another year. He refused saying we had roadside help plot with the new car. He tried to call the dealership but couldn’t get threw. I waited 3 hours and he still had no solution. So I begged him to call AAA. He yelled at me and said he was busy at work, and it was my fault. He said he was going to go get stuff done at work and then try the dealership again. I yelled back and he said he would try now.

Eventually somenone else at the store let me use there card.
I was a reck, I had my board 4 year ancient and I am 5 months pregnant and on the edge of tears.

What should I say to him?

Answer by Joolieboolie
Tell him what a prick he is.

Answer by you’re lucky I’m nice
that was jackass behavior. my husband would have left work and unlocked my door with the spare key, or called to pay for another year. you married a douchebag, sorry, hun.

Answer by Ms. GTO
You should call him on the refusal to get the AAA membership renewed and then take the deduction card/credit card and call and renew it yourself.

Doesn’t it suck when someone thinks their time or their job is more vital than yours?

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I locked my keys in the trunk of my car and removed the back part of the rear seat to get into the trunk. He got pissed that I did that, instead of calling him to come with the spare set of keys (he was 3 hours away at the time).

Answer by D dot T
He should of come to your rescue.

i reckon u should approach him and say, look honney im 5 months pregnant i had our son with us on my own and i needed help, yet u didnt want to help very much , you shoulda been my knight in bright amour..

But yh he WAS A MOTHERFUCKER grr i wana poke him hard in the face so he gets annoyed then slap him.

Answer by Joe Mama
Punch him in the nuts and tell him he’s not getting any pu$ $ y anytime soon.

Add your own answer in the comments!
Reed gets Warriors on right track
STEPHENS CITY — Kevin Reed spent eight seasons coaching girls basketball at Loudoun County.
Read more on The Northern Virginia Daily

Actual Consumer Cellular customer Lynn Scherzinger discusses why she made the switch to Consumer Cellular. Lynn notes flexibility, affordable plans, no hidden fees and no contract as just some of the reasons she thinks Consumer Cellular is simply different.
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét