Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 3, 2011

If you have to make a comparison, which cell phone provider has the least dropped calls?

If you have to make a comparison, which cell phone provider has the least dropped calls?

If you are in a certain office building, which provider offers the best signal assuming they all have towers nearest you? Which one also provides the widest coverage?

Answer by hilarygorillary
It truly depends on everywhere you are, but I must say that I have been extremely pleased with AT&T’s service.

I frequently travel around the country with some friends of mine. One has Sprint, one has Verizon, one has T Mobile, and I have AT&T.

I routinely have the best service and least dropped calls in many seats, and in the middle of nowhere as well.

Always? No. But no provider is perfect, so you must choose the one that best fits your needs.

Answer by Janiepoo
Verizon

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

For graduation I got Virgin Mobile’s Kyocera wildcard m1000. So far I kinda reckon it sucks, everywhere I live the coverage is dreadful and my text messages are never sent correctly. I was thinking of switching to Verizon and getting the LG enV2 which really looks pretty similar and I really like it more, What do you reckon of either one or both of the phones?

Answer by McLovin
If I were you I would switch to Verizon because it has the best coverage of all of the phone carriers. The phones are pretty similiar but the EnV2 is higher quality, slimmer, and has a better camera. I like the wildcard also but I would go with the EnV2 on verizon. Hope I helped!

Add your own answer in the comments!
FIRE DANGER: Rain forecast for Saturday should give firefighters a break
Winds have died down and the air is wetter, which should tamp down wildfire threats, forestry officials said Friday morning. But the state, and the coastal plain particularly, could face another month of wildfire threat, at least.
Read more on The Post and Courier

Novatel Wireless MiFi 2200 3G Mobile WiFi Hotspot Modem (Verizon Wireless)

  • 3G Mobile WiFi Hotspot Modem

Novatel Wireless MiFi 2200 3G Mobile WiFi Hotspot Modem (Verizon Wireless)

Price: $ 114.99

Delight visit: www.integrativewellcoaching.com for wellness consultation. This video compares the µw/cm2 values of a few cell phones, blackberry and a cordless phone. These facts can change depending on proximity to cell towers. Special thanks to Jeff Martin for camera operation!
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét